Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Since I started my college career in 2011, the notion of writing thank you notes has been drilled into my brain by the wonderful Stratton Taylor himself! He has repeatedly stated that every opportunity that life throws at you deserves a hand written thank you note. Whether the opporunity was a job interview, or something like receiving extra help on an assignment, a hand written thank you note proves to everyone that you are truely greatful for whatever opportunity they have provided you. Not only that, but you will forever stick out in their mind when they go back to consider you for something like a job or internship. This theory has proven true in my own life, with scholarship and job interviews. So don't ever forget to say thank you! You never know just how much it will help you out in the future.

Peak of the Week:

It's Halloween!! Time for trick-or-treating and unlimited candy!!!

Challenge of the Week:

Choosing my classes for next semester....I'm out of easy classes to take:((

Quote of the Week:

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go :)

Song of the Week:

Words by Train!

Pic of the Week:

Some friends and I trying to stay warm at a bonfire this weekend! Gotta love fall weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment