Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey guys! I'm Taylor one of the student ambassadors on campus. Like Bethany said in her previous post, I am a sophomore pre-nursing major and am involved in the President Leadership Class. I am also a proud member of one of our sororities here on campus, Alpha Sigma Alpha. Getting involved on campus has probably been the best choice that I have made so far! I have met so many people and made so many friends through sorority, PLC, and even giving tours. I feel like my college experience has been so much better than it would have been had I not put myself out there to make new friends and share new experiences. I would highly reccomend being involved on campus to any incoming students!

Peak of the Day:

Having a movie night with some of my best friends tonight!

Challenge of the Week:

Getting enough study time in for my Pharmacology test on Thursday.

Tip of the Day:

Always keep an umbrella and rainboots handy for rainy days like today.

Song of the Day:

Indiana's Angel -Brantley Gilbert

Pic of the Day:

There's nothing like a warm cup of coffee to start the new week off just right! :)
Talk to ya later!!
-Taylor H.

No comments:

Post a Comment