Friday, March 1, 2013

Take 1

Hello, my name is Aaron Battey.  By way of introduction: I am 20 years old, in my second semester of the RSU nursing program, member of the Presiden't Leadership Class, secretary of the RSU Pre-Professional Health Club, and a very active member of the Angus Acres Church of Christ in Broken Arrow.  It is the one year anniversary of me being hired by the Prospective Student Services Dept., and I have enjoyed it immensely.  My life consists of constant studying and giving my fullest to all the organizations I mentioned above.  I get up at 6 am every morning, and usually go to bed at 10 pm.  Needless to say, that is earlier than the average college student awakens.  I have relished my experience at RSU, and my growth in knowledge has increased exponentially thanks to the dedicated professors here. 

Peak of the Day:

Make the 2 hours trip back home to Seminole, OK to see my little nephew.

Challenge of the Week:

Motivate myself to study on Saturday without distraction for an ever so torturing nursing test on Wednesday.

Tip of the Day:

Don't be afraid to take on responsibility.  Fear is sometimes our greatest enemy.

Song of the Day:

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

Pic of the Day:

My favorite book.  A cup of Folgers and this Book never made 7 am feel so good.
Carpe Diem!

-Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment