Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Time Management

Time management is probably one of the most important lessons that I am still learning in college. Without managing my time correctly and staying organized, my life would be complete chaos. My advice to all incoming freshman is to GET A PLANNER!!! My planner has saved my grades so many times since I started college it's not even funny. My whole calendar is constantly filled because I have so many events going on all the time. Being able to write them down and go back to look at them really helps me when it comes to finding time to study, eat, and even sleep. I can honestly say that without my planner; my academic career, work life and social life would be a lost cause. So to all you overwhelmed freshman out there, get a planner and stick with it!!

Peak of the Week:

RSU's Got Talent!!!!

Quote of the Week:

Be the change you want to see in the world.
-Ghandi

Song of the Week:

Good Directions
-Billy Currington

Pic of the Week:

Our new sisters with my room mate and I after their Phoenix ceremony!

Have a fantastic week!!
-Taylor H.

No comments:

Post a Comment